“We Are Learning How to Reconcile Plural Interests in Timorese Society” An Interview With José Ramos-Horta, President of the Democratic Republic of Timor-Leste
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2012
© 2012 Policy Studies Organization
Asian Politics & Policy
Special Issue: Timor-Leste: Challenges of Postcolonial State Construction and Nation Building
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 105–118, January 2012
How to Cite
(2012), “We Are Learning How to Reconcile Plural Interests in Timorese Society” An Interview With José Ramos-Horta, President of the Democratic Republic of Timor-Leste. Asian Politics & Policy, 4: 105–118. doi: 10.1111/j.1943-0787.2011.01322.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!