Courts as Entrepreneurs: The Case of the Indian Mid-Day Meals Programme
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
© 2012 Policy Studies Organization. Published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Asian Politics & Policy
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 527–547, October 2012
How to Cite
Rutledge, J. G. (2012), Courts as Entrepreneurs: The Case of the Indian Mid-Day Meals Programme. Asian Politics & Policy, 4: 527–547. doi: 10.1111/j.1943-0787.2012.01363.x
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!