The authors wish to express their appreciation to the staff and volunteers of the following crisis intervention agencies for their participation: Contact (Lincoln, NE), Personal Crisis Line (Lincoln, NE), and the Suicide and Crisis Intervention Service (Gainesville, FL).
Death Anxiety and Counseling Skill in the Suicide Interventionist
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2010
1984 The American Association for Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 126–131, Summer 1984
How to Cite
Neimeyer, R. A. and Neimeyer, G. J. (1984), Death Anxiety and Counseling Skill in the Suicide Interventionist. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 14: 126–131. doi: 10.1111/j.1943-278X.1984.tb00343.x
- Issue published online: 30 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!