This study was supported in part by a Student Fellowship in Injury Prevention awarded by the Society of Public Health Education and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to the first author, and by Research Grant No. NIDA DA 06293 from the National Institute on Drug Abuse to the third author.
Friendship Factors and Suicidality: Common and Unique Patterns in Mexican American and European American Youth
Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2011
© 2011 The American Association of Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 50–65, February 2011
How to Cite
Winterrowd, E., Canetto, S. S. and Chavez, E. L. (2011), Friendship Factors and Suicidality: Common and Unique Patterns in Mexican American and European American Youth. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 41: 50–65. doi: 10.1111/j.1943-278X.2010.00001.x
- Issue online: 10 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: June 27, 2009 Revision Accepted: November 2, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!