This research is based upon the doctoral dissertation of the first author.
The Role of Affect in Suicidal Thoughts and Behaviors
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2011
© 2011 The American Association of Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 160–170, April 2011
How to Cite
Yamokoski, C. A., Scheel, K. R. and Rogers, J. R. (2011), The Role of Affect in Suicidal Thoughts and Behaviors. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 41: 160–170. doi: 10.1111/j.1943-278X.2011.00019.x
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: May 5, 2010 Revision Accepted: May 5, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!