The views expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official position or policy of the United States Government, Department of Defense, Department of the Air Force, or Department of the Army.
Associations Between Types of Combat Violence and the Acquired Capability for Suicide
Article first published online: 6 APR 2011
© 2011 The American Association of Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 126–136, April 2011
How to Cite
Bryan, C. J. and Cukrowicz, K. C. (2011), Associations Between Types of Combat Violence and the Acquired Capability for Suicide. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 41: 126–136. doi: 10.1111/j.1943-278X.2011.00023.x
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: July 26, 2010 Revision Accepted: August 3, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!