The authors gratefully acknowledge Carolyn Ziegler, MA, MISt, Information Specialist, St. Michael’s Hospital, Health Sciences Library for carrying out the electronic literature searches. Funding for this project was provided by an operating grant from the Canadian Institutes of Health Research PCY86888 in conjunction with support and partnership from the Child Welfare League of Canada; The Ontario Association for Children’s Aid Societies; The Ontario Centre of Excellence for Child and Youth Mental Health; The Injury and Child Maltreatment Section, Health Surveillance and Epidemiology Division, Public Health Agency of Canada, and the Centre of Excellence for Child Welfare.Preliminary results were presented at the International Federation of Psychiatric Epidemiology in Vienna, Austria, April 2009 and the International Association for Suicide Prevention, October 2009. The views expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the affiliated or acknowledged organizations.
Sex Differences in Childhood Sexual Abuse and Suicide-Related Behaviors
Article first published online: 7 APR 2011
© 2011 Crown in the right of Canada
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 235–254, June 2011
How to Cite
Rhodes, A. E., Boyle, . M. H., Tonmyr, L., Wekerle, C., Goodman, D., Leslie, B., Mironova, P., Bethell, J. and Manion, I. (2011), Sex Differences in Childhood Sexual Abuse and Suicide-Related Behaviors. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 41: 235–254. doi: 10.1111/j.1943-278X.2011.00025.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: May 4, 2010 Revision Accepted: November 16, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!