This project was funded by grants from the National Institute of Mental Health (R01-MH065566 and R01-MH077684). Dr. Dougherty gratefully acknowledges support from the William & Marguerite Wurzbach Distinguished Professorship and the University of Texas Star Program.
Intolerance to Delayed Reward in Girls with Multiple Suicide Attempts
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2011
© 2011 The American Association of Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 277–286, June 2011
How to Cite
Mathias, . C. W., Dougherty, . D. M., James, . L. M., Richard, . D. M., Dawes, . M. A., Acheson, A. and Hill-Kapturczak, N. (2011), Intolerance to Delayed Reward in Girls with Multiple Suicide Attempts. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 41: 277–286. doi: 10.1111/j.1943-278X.2011.00027.x
We gratefully acknowledge the assistance of Kristen Prevette in collection of data from which this manuscript was prepared.
- Issue online: 7 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: July 1, 2010, Revision Accepted: January 16, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!