This material is based on work supported in part by the Department of Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration, and Health Services Research and Development Service Projects DHI-08-096. The views expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the position or policy of the Department of Veterans Affairs or the U.S. government.
Characteristics and VA Health Care Utilization of U.S. Veterans Who Completed Suicide in Oregon Between 2000 and 2005
Article first published online: 4 APR 2011
© 2011 The American Association of Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 287–296, June 2011
How to Cite
Basham, C., Denneson, . L. M., Millet, L., Shen, X., Duckart, J. and Dobscha, . S. K. (2011), Characteristics and VA Health Care Utilization of U.S. Veterans Who Completed Suicide in Oregon Between 2000 and 2005. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 41: 287–296. doi: 10.1111/j.1943-278X.2011.00028.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: July 6, 2010 Revision Accepted: January 11, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!