Sadness, Suicide, and Their Association with Video Game and Internet Overuse among Teens: Results from the Youth Risk Behavior Survey 2007 and 2009
Article first published online: 4 APR 2011
© 2011 The American Association of Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 307–315, June 2011
How to Cite
Messias, E., Castro, J., Saini, A., Usman, M. and Peeples, D. (2011), Sadness, Suicide, and Their Association with Video Game and Internet Overuse among Teens: Results from the Youth Risk Behavior Survey 2007 and 2009. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 41: 307–315. doi: 10.1111/j.1943-278X.2011.00030.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: September 29, 2010 Revision Accepted: November 23, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!