This study was supported by grant 2000WTVX0011 from the National Institute of Justice and grant T32DA007292 from the National Institute on Drug Abuse. This study was presented at the 2010 International Family Violence Research Conference in Portsmouth, New Hampshire.
Prevalence and Correlates of Suicidal Behavior among Adult Female Victims of Intimate Partner Violence
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2011
© 2011 The American Association of Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 372–383, August 2011
How to Cite
Cavanaugh, . C. E., Messing, . J. T. , Del-Colle, M., O’Sullivan, C. and Campbell, . J. C. (2011), Prevalence and Correlates of Suicidal Behavior among Adult Female Victims of Intimate Partner Violence. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 41: 372–383. doi: 10.1111/j.1943-278X.2011.00035.x
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: June 16, 2010 Revision Accepted: January 3, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!