Risk for Suicidal Thoughts and Behavior after Childhood Sexual Abuse in Women and Men
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2011
© 2011 The American Association of Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 406–415, August 2011
How to Cite
Bedi, S., Nelson, . E. C., Lynskey, . M. T., Mc Cutcheon , . V. V., Heath, . A. C., Madden, . P. A.F. and Martin, . N. G. (2011), Risk for Suicidal Thoughts and Behavior after Childhood Sexual Abuse in Women and Men. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 41: 406–415. doi: 10.1111/j.1943-278X.2011.00040.x
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: April 15, 2010 Revision Accepted: August 18, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!