The authors would like to thank and acknowledge Gaye Harrison and I Sing the Body Electric (888-550-7464; http://www.isbe.org) coalition for their support of these analyses by granting access to their existing data.
Risk of Suicidal Ideation in Adolescents with both Self-Asphyxial Risk-Taking Behavior and Non-Suicidal Self-Injury
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2011
© 2011 The American Association of Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 424–434, August 2011
How to Cite
Brausch, . A. M., Decker, . K. M. and Hadley, . A. G. (2011), Risk of Suicidal Ideation in Adolescents with both Self-Asphyxial Risk-Taking Behavior and Non-Suicidal Self-Injury. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 41: 424–434. doi: 10.1111/j.1943-278X.2011.00042.x
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: July 27, 2010 Revision Accepted: October 8, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!