Work on this paper was supported by a grant to the last author from the National Institute on Drug Abuse (R01 DA020733). We also thank Cordelia Fuller for her assistance with the preparation of the literature review and with the editing of the manuscript.
Ecstasy Use and Suicidal Behavior among Adolescents: Findings from a National Survey
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2011
© 2011 The American Association of Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 435–444, August 2011
How to Cite
Kim, J., Fan, B., Liu, X., Kerner, N. and Wu, P. (2011), Ecstasy Use and Suicidal Behavior among Adolescents: Findings from a National Survey. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 41: 435–444. doi: 10.1111/j.1943-278X.2011.00043.x
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: September 9, 2010 Revision Accepted: February 18, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!