The project was supported by a grant from the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention, CDC grant R49 CE000258 and NIMH grant R01-MH64632.
High School Bullying as a Risk for Later Depression and Suicidality
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2011
© 2011 The American Association of Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 41, Issue 5, pages 501–516, October 2011
How to Cite
Klomek, . A. B. , Kleinman, M., Altschuler, E., Marrocco, F., Amakawa, L. and Gould, . M. S. (2011), High School Bullying as a Risk for Later Depression and Suicidality. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 41: 501–516. doi: 10.1111/j.1943-278X.2011.00046.x
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: December 11, 2010 Revision Accepted: April 21, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!