The Next Generation of Psychological Autopsy Studies
Part I. Interview Content
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2011
© 2011 The American Association of Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 41, Issue 6, pages 594–613, December 2011
How to Cite
Conner, K. R., Beautrais, A. L., Brent, D. A., Conwell, Y., Phillips, M. R. and Schneider, B. (2011), The Next Generation of Psychological Autopsy Studies. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 41: 594–613. doi: 10.1111/j.1943-278X.2011.00057.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: June 5, 2011 Revision Accepted: September 7, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!