Precipitating Events in Adolescent Suicidal Crises: Exploring Stress-Reactive and Nonreactive Risk Profiles
Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2012
© 2012 The American Association of Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 11–21, February 2012
How to Cite
Hill, . R. M., Pettit, . J. W., Green, . K. L., Morgan, . S. T. and Schatte, . D. J. (2012), Precipitating Events in Adolescent Suicidal Crises: Exploring Stress-Reactive and Nonreactive Risk Profiles. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 42: 11–21. doi: 10.1111/j.1943-278X.2011.00067.x
- Issue online: 9 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: October 31, 2011 Revision Accepted: November 2, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!