Intrapersonal and Interpersonal Functions of Non suicidal Self-Injury: Associations with Emotional and Social Functioning
Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2012
© 2012 The American Association of Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 36–55, February 2012
How to Cite
Turner, . B. J., Chapman, . A. L. and Layden, . B. K. (2012), Intrapersonal and Interpersonal Functions of Non suicidal Self-Injury: Associations with Emotional and Social Functioning. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 42: 36–55. doi: 10.1111/j.1943-278X.2011.00069.x
- Issue online: 9 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: May 26, 2011 Revision Accepted: October 21, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!