The views expressed in this article are solely those of the task force and do not necessarily represent the views of the Department of Veterans Affairs or the U.S. government.
Preventing Suicide through Improved Training in Suicide Risk Assessment and Care: An American Association of Suicidology Task Force Report Addressing Serious Gaps in U.S. Mental Health Training
Article first published online: 11 APR 2012
© 2012 The American Association of Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 292–304, June 2012
How to Cite
Schmitz, . W. M., Allen, . M. H., Feldman, . B. N., Gutin, . N. J., Jahn, . D. R., Kleespies, . P. M., Quinnett, P. and Simpson, S. (2012), Preventing Suicide through Improved Training in Suicide Risk Assessment and Care: An American Association of Suicidology Task Force Report Addressing Serious Gaps in U.S. Mental Health Training. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 42: 292–304. doi: 10.1111/j.1943-278X.2012.00090.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: February 7, 2012 Revision Accepted: February 21, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!