The research reported in this article was supported by National Institutes of Health grant MH080399 to Amy Fiske. The authors wish to thank James Forsythe for his assistance in reviewing literature for this project.
Self-Concealment and Suicidal Behaviors
Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2012
© 2012 The American Association of Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 332–340, June 2012
How to Cite
Friedlander, A., Nazem, S., Fiske, A., Nadorff, M. R. and Smith, M. D. (2012), Self-Concealment and Suicidal Behaviors. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 42: 332–340. doi: 10.1111/j.1943-278X.2012.00094.x
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: September 7, 2010 Revision Accepted: April 18, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!