This work was supported by a grant from the National Alliance for Research in Schizophrenia and Depression (NARSAD) (PI Linker). This study was supported by Grants MH-55557, MH-62368 (JLS), and MH-068521 (LJE) from the National Institute of Mental Health and UL1RR031990 from the National Center for Research Resources. We want to thank the Mid-Atlantic Twin Registry (MATR) for the recruitment of twin families.
Suicidal Ideation, Depression, and Conduct Disorder in a Sample of Adolescent and Young Adult Twins
Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2012
© 2012 The American Association of Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 426–436, August 2012
How to Cite
Linker, J., Gillespie, N. A., Maes, H., Eaves, L. and Silberg, J. L. (2012), Suicidal Ideation, Depression, and Conduct Disorder in a Sample of Adolescent and Young Adult Twins. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 42: 426–436. doi: 10.1111/j.1943-278X.2012.00101.x
- Issue online: 27 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: November 28, 2011 Revision Accepted: March 28, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!