Address correspondence to K. C. Cukrowicz, Department of Psychology, Mail Stop 42051, Texas Tech University, Lubbock, TX 79409-2051; E-mail: email@example.com
The Moderating Effect of the Negative Impact of Recent Life Events on the Relation between Intrinsic Religiosity and Death Ideation in Older Adults
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2012
© 2012 The American Association of Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 42, Issue 6, pages 589–601, December 2012
How to Cite
Jahn, D. R., Poindexter, E. K., Graham, R. D. and Cukrowicz, K. C. (2012), The Moderating Effect of the Negative Impact of Recent Life Events on the Relation between Intrinsic Religiosity and Death Ideation in Older Adults. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 42: 589–601. doi: 10.1111/j.1943-278X.2012.00114.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: July 30, 2011 Revision Accepted: May 20, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!