Motivations for Self-Injury, Affect, and Impulsivity: A Comparison of Individuals with Current Self-Injury to Individuals with a History of Self-Injury
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
© 2012 The American Association of Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 42, Issue 6, pages 602–613, December 2012
How to Cite
Taylor, J., Peterson, C. M. and Fischer, S. (2012), Motivations for Self-Injury, Affect, and Impulsivity: A Comparison of Individuals with Current Self-Injury to Individuals with a History of Self-Injury. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 42: 602–613. doi: 10.1111/j.1943-278X.2012.00115.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: September 21, 2011 Revision Accepted: May 30, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!