Supported, in part, by USPHS Grants MH-26341 and MH-068688 from the National Institute of Mental Health, USA (Dr. Harrow).
Are There Gender-Specific Risk Factors for Suicidal Activity among Patients with Schizophrenia and Depression?
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2012
© 2012 The American Association of Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 42, Issue 6, pages 614–627, December 2012
How to Cite
Kaplan, K. J., Harrow, M. and Faull, R. N. (2012), Are There Gender-Specific Risk Factors for Suicidal Activity among Patients with Schizophrenia and Depression?. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 42: 614–627. doi: 10.1111/j.1943-278X.2012.00116.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: December 7, 2011 Revision Accepted: May 30, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!