This manuscript is based on the 2012 Dublin Award Address given by the author at the Annual Conference of the American Association of Suicidology on April 21, 2012, in Baltimore, MD.
The Collaborative Assessment and Management of Suicidality (CAMS): An Evolving Evidence-Based Clinical Approach to Suicidal Risk
Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2012
© 2012 The American Association of Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 42, Issue 6, pages 640–653, December 2012
How to Cite
Jobes, D. A. (2012), The Collaborative Assessment and Management of Suicidality (CAMS): An Evolving Evidence-Based Clinical Approach to Suicidal Risk. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 42: 640–653. doi: 10.1111/j.1943-278X.2012.00119.x
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: July 16, 2012 Revision Accepted: July 18, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!