This work was supported by grant CCR921708 from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Additional support for data analysis was provided by grant R01 MH078082 from the National Institute of Mental Health. We thank the youths, families, staff, and colleagues who made this project possible. Additionally, we thank Donald Guthrie, PhD, Gabrielle Carlson, MD, and Lisa Jaycox, PhD, for serving on our Data Safety and Management Board. The HASS is in the public domain and can be obtained from: Jill Harkavy-Friedman, PhD, 205 West 89th Street, 1G, New York, NY 10024; E-mail: JillHFPhD@verizon.net.
Suicide Attempt Risk in Youths: Utility of the Harkavy–Asnis Suicide Scale for Monitoring Risk Levels
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2012
© 2012 The American Association of Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 42, Issue 6, pages 684–698, December 2012
How to Cite
Asarnow, J., McArthur, D., Hughes, J., Barbery, V. and Berk, M. (2012), Suicide Attempt Risk in Youths: Utility of the Harkavy–Asnis Suicide Scale for Monitoring Risk Levels. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 42: 684–698. doi: 10.1111/j.1943-278X.2012.00122.x
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2012
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Grant Number: R01 MH078082
- National Institute of Mental Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!