The information contained in this report reflects the author's views, and not necessarily the views of the California Department of State Hospitals or the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation.
A Study of the Use and Interpretation of Standardized Suicide Risk Assessment: Measures within a Psychiatrically Hospitalized Correctional Population
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2013
© 2012 The American Association of Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 17–38, February 2013
How to Cite
Horon, R., McManus, T., Schmollinger, J., Barr, T. and Jimenez, M. (2013), A Study of the Use and Interpretation of Standardized Suicide Risk Assessment: Measures within a Psychiatrically Hospitalized Correctional Population. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 43: 17–38. doi: 10.1111/j.1943-278X.2012.00124.x
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!