The study was supported by U.S. National Institutes of Mental Health, K. L. Knox, PI (R01 MH075017-01A1). The authors have no conflict of interest to declare.
Mood, Anxiety, and Substance-Use Disorders and Suicide Risk in a Military Population Cohort
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2012
© 2012 The American Association of Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 42, Issue 6, pages 699–708, December 2012
How to Cite
Conner, K. R., McCarthy, M. D., Bajorska, A., Caine, E. D., Tu, X. M. and Knox, K. L. (2012), Mood, Anxiety, and Substance-Use Disorders and Suicide Risk in a Military Population Cohort. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 42: 699–708. doi: 10.1111/j.1943-278X.2012.00125.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!