Interpersonal Features and Functions of Nonsuicidal Self-injury
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
© 2012 The American Association of Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 67–80, February 2013
How to Cite
Muehlenkamp, J., Brausch, A., Quigley, K. and Whitlock, J. (2013), Interpersonal Features and Functions of Nonsuicidal Self-injury. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 43: 67–80. doi: 10.1111/j.1943-278X.2012.00128.x
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!