Financial Valuation of the German Model: The Negative Relationship Between Ownership Concentration and Stock Market Returns, 1997–2001
Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2009
© 2005 Clark University
Volume 81, Issue 1, pages 11–29, January 2005
How to Cite
Clark, G. L. and Wójcik, D. (2005), Financial Valuation of the German Model: The Negative Relationship Between Ownership Concentration and Stock Market Returns, 1997–2001. Economic Geography, 81: 11–29. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-8287.2005.tb00253.x
- Issue online: 16 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!