Better Rules or Stronger Communities? On the Social Foundations of Institutional Change and Its Economic Effects
Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2009
© 2006 Clark University
Volume 82, Issue 1, pages 1–25, January 2006
How to Cite
Rodríguez-Pose, A. and Storper, M. (2006), Better Rules or Stronger Communities? On the Social Foundations of Institutional Change and Its Economic Effects. Economic Geography, 82: 1–25. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-8287.2006.tb00286.x
- Issue online: 16 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!