Does Geography Still Matter? Evidence on the Portfolio Turnover of Large Equity Investors and Varieties of Capitalism
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2009
© 2010 Clark University
Volume 86, Issue 1, pages 75–98, January 2010
How to Cite
Dupuy, C., Lavigne, S. and Nicet-Chenaf, D. (2010), Does Geography Still Matter? Evidence on the Portfolio Turnover of Large Equity Investors and Varieties of Capitalism. Economic Geography, 86: 75–98. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-8287.2009.01055.x
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!