Global Standards, Local Realities: Private Agrifood Governance and the Restructuring of the Kenyan Horticulture Industry
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2010
© 2010 Clark University
Volume 86, Issue 2, pages 197–222, April 2010
How to Cite
Ouma, S. (2010), Global Standards, Local Realities: Private Agrifood Governance and the Restructuring of the Kenyan Horticulture Industry. Economic Geography, 86: 197–222. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-8287.2009.01065.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!