Regional Industrial Structure Concentration in the United States: Trends and Implications
Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2011
© 2011 Clark University
Volume 87, Issue 4, pages 421–452, October 2011
How to Cite
Drucker, J. (2011), Regional Industrial Structure Concentration in the United States: Trends and Implications. Economic Geography, 87: 421–452. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-8287.2011.01129.x
- Issue online: 14 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!