The Regional Supply of Venture Capital: Can Syndication Overcome Bottlenecks?
Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2011
© 2011 Clark University
Volume 88, Issue 1, pages 59–76, January 2012
How to Cite
Fritsch, M. and Schilder, D. (2012), The Regional Supply of Venture Capital: Can Syndication Overcome Bottlenecks?. Economic Geography, 88: 59–76. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-8287.2011.01139.x
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!