Education or Creativity: What Matters Most for Economic Performance?
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2012
© 2012 Clark University
Volume 88, Issue 4, pages 369–401, October 2012
How to Cite
Marrocu, E. and Paci, R. (2012), Education or Creativity: What Matters Most for Economic Performance?. Economic Geography, 88: 369–401. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-8287.2012.01161.x
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!