The Market Makers: How Retailers Are Reshaping the Global Economy – Edited by G. G. Hamilton, M. Petrovic, and B. Senauer
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
© 2012 Clark University
Volume 88, Issue 4, pages 447–449, October 2012
How to Cite
Coe, N. M. (2012), The Market Makers: How Retailers Are Reshaping the Global Economy – Edited by G. G. Hamilton, M. Petrovic, and B. Senauer. Economic Geography, 88: 447–449. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-8287.2012.01164.x
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!