The Impact of Objective and Subjective Measures of Air Quality and Noise on House Prices: A Multilevel Approach for Downtown Madrid
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
© 2012 Clark University
Volume 89, Issue 2, pages 127–148, April 2013
How to Cite
Chasco, C. and Gallo, J. L. (2013), The Impact of Objective and Subjective Measures of Air Quality and Noise on House Prices: A Multilevel Approach for Downtown Madrid. Economic Geography, 89: 127–148. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-8287.2012.01172.x
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
- Spanish Ministry of Education and Science Grant. Grant Number: ECO2009-10534
- Xunta de Galicia Grant. Grant Number: 10SEC201032PR
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!