Rebecca M. Valette (Ph.D., U of Colorado) is Assistant Professor of Modern Languages and Director of the Language Laboratory at Boston College. In addition to an ongoing interest in French literature, she has been devoting considerable attention to the areas of methodology and measurement. She is the author of Modern Language Testing (Harcourt, Brace & World) and Objective Tests to Accompany FRENCH 1 and FRENCH 2 (Ginn and Company), as well as of numerous articles. At present she is editor of the Testing Section of the ACTFL Annual Bibliography and a member of the U. S. National Committee of the International Education Achievement project to evaluate the teaching of French as a foreign language in various countries throughout the world.
Laboratory Quizzes: A Means of Increasing Laboratory Effectiveness
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
© 1967 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 45–48, October 1967
How to Cite
Valette, R. M. (1967), Laboratory Quizzes: A Means of Increasing Laboratory Effectiveness. Foreign Language Annals, 1: 45–48. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.1967.tb00116.x
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!