Jesse M. Soriano (M.A., Michigan State University) has been a high school Spanish teacher, a junior high school Spanish teacher, and an instructor of Spanish at the university level. He has taught adult education courses on English As a Second Language. He is a member of AATSP, MFLA, and the Michigan Foreign Language Curriculum Committee. Currently, Mr. Soriano is the Field Coordinator of the Bilingual Curriculum Development Program in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
Spanish Speakers of the Midwest: They Are Americans Too
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
© 1969 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 316–324, March 1969
How to Cite
Soriano, J. M. and McClafferty, J. (1969), Spanish Speakers of the Midwest: They Are Americans Too. Foreign Language Annals, 2: 316–324. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.1969.tb00309.x
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!