GERTRUDE MOSKOWITZ (Ed.D., Temple Univ.) is Coordinator of Foreign Language Education at Temple Univ. She has conducted research in the areas of foreign language, supervision, and behavioral psychology, and has led many workshops on interaction analysis for school districts, state FL associations, annual conferences, NDEA and EPDA Institutes, and the Peace Corps. She has developed a special summer workshop in interaction analysis systems for foreign language teachers, held at Temple Univ. for the past five years. She is the author of The Foreign Language Teacher Interacts (rev. ed., Association for Productive Teaching, 1970), a programed text with tapes in six foreign languages. Dr. Moskowitz has published many articles in professional journals. She is a member of AATSP, ACTFL, the American Educational Research Association, and the Pennsylvania State Modern Language Association.
Interaction Analysis—A New Modern Language for Supervisors
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
© 1971 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 211–221, December 1971
How to Cite
Moskowitz, G. (1971), Interaction Analysis—A New Modern Language for Supervisors. Foreign Language Annals, 5: 211–221. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.1971.tb00682.x
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!