THEODORE B. KALIVODA (Ed.D., Oklahoma State Univ.) is Associate Professor of Spanish Education at the University of Georgia. He taught previously at Oklahoma State University and has held positions at Louisiana State University as Director of the Division of Latin American Relations and Coordinator of the LSU Armed Forces Program in the Panama Canal Zone. He is the author of “The Importance and Use of Oral Language in Modern Foreign Language Departments,” MLJ, 51 (Dec. 1967), and “The Methods Course and Lower-Division Instruction,” Hispania, 51 (March 1968)
The Audio-Motor Unit: A Listening Comprehension Strategy That Works
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
© 1971 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 392–400, May 1971
How to Cite
Kalivoda, T. B., Morain, G. and Elkins, R. J. (1971), The Audio-Motor Unit: A Listening Comprehension Strategy That Works. Foreign Language Annals, 4: 392–400. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.1971.tb02056.x
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!