HEINZ C. CHRISTIANSEN (Ph.D., Rice Univ.) is Assistant Professor of German at the University of Illinois where he was named a Faculty Fellow for Summer 1971. Active in his department, he is chairman of the German Club Committee and Coordinator of the Second Year Program at the Chicago Circle campus German Dept. He is a member of MLA and AATG.
Eye-to-Eye Teaching: An Approach to Reading Courses
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
© 1972 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 447–450, May 1972
How to Cite
Christiansen, H. C. (1972), Eye-to-Eye Teaching: An Approach to Reading Courses. Foreign Language Annals, 5: 447–450. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.1972.tb00707.x
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!