Keynote address presented at the Univ. of Washington-Bellevue Public Schools Institute: Implementing Individualized Instruction: Strategies For Foreign Language Leaders, Seattle, 20 June - 1 July 1972.
The Three R's of Individualization: Reeducation, Responsibility, and Relevance*
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
© 1972 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 206–213, December 1972
How to Cite
Altman, H. B. (1972), The Three R's of Individualization: Reeducation, Responsibility, and Relevance. Foreign Language Annals, 6: 206–213. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.1972.tb02562.x
HOWARD B. ALTMAN (Ph.D., Stanford Univ.) is Assistant Professor of German at the Univ. of Washington.
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!