SARITA G. SCHOTTA (Ph.D., Brown Univ.) is Director, Educational Services Division, Technical Associates, Inc In addition to a monograph, “Teaching English as a Second Language” (Univ. of California, Davis), her publications include articles in Papers in Linguistics, TESOL Quarterly, The Florida FL Reporter, and other journals. She has served as a consultant in foreign languages, TESOL, and English linguistics at all levels of public education, and she has taught these subjects at the Univ. of Texas, the Univ. of California at Davis, and Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State Univ. She is a member of ACTFL, TESOL, MLA, and LSA.
Student Evaluation and Foreign Language Programs - A Case Study
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
© 1973 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 500–517, May 1973
How to Cite
Schotta, S. G. (1973), Student Evaluation and Foreign Language Programs - A Case Study. Foreign Language Annals, 6: 500–517. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.1973.tb02630.x
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!