H. Ernest Lewald (Ph.D., University of Minnesota) is a member of the Department of Romance Languages, University of Tennessee, Knoxville, Tennessee.
Theory and Practice in Culture Teaching on the Second-Year Level in French and Spanish
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
© 1974 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 660–667, December 1974
How to Cite
Lewald, H. E. (1974), Theory and Practice in Culture Teaching on the Second-Year Level in French and Spanish. Foreign Language Annals, 7: 660–667. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.1974.tb02603.x
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!