Revised version of keynote speech at the Annual Meeting of the American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages, Denver, Colorado, 29 November 1974.
We Think We Are Evening in Paris, But We're Really Chanel*
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
© 1975 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 104–110, May 1975
How to Cite
Jarvis, G. A. (1975), We Think We Are Evening in Paris, But We're Really Chanel. Foreign Language Annals, 8: 104–110. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.1975.tb01527.x
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!