Reprinted by permission from Dimension: Languages 75. Proceedings of the Southern Conference on Language Teaching, ed. Joanna B. Crane; the “Foreign Language Attitude Survey,” developed by Rebecca de Garcia, Sue Reynolds, and Sandra Savignon, was also published in The Canadian Modern Language Review/La Revue canadienne des langues vivantes, 32 (1979), 302-04.
Foreign Language Teachers' Attitudes: A Strategy for Exploration and Change*
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
© 1977 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 10, Issue 6, pages 649–655, December 1977
How to Cite
de García, R. and Reynolds, S. (1977), Foreign Language Teachers' Attitudes: A Strategy for Exploration and Change. Foreign Language Annals, 10: 649–655. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.1977.tb03042.x
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!