Patricia O'Connor (Ph.D., University of Texas at Austin) was Visiting Professor of Spanish and Portuguese at the University of the Texas at Austin when this studey was conducted.
Long-Range Goals and Language Use: Results of a Student Survey
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
© 1977 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 137–144, April 1977
How to Cite
O'Connor, P. (1977), Long-Range Goals and Language Use: Results of a Student Survey. Foreign Language Annals, 10: 137–144. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.1977.tb03088.x
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!