Madeline A. Cooke (Ph.D., Ohio State University) is Associate Professor in the Department of Secondary Education at the University of Akron, Akron, Ohio.
A Pair of Instruments for Measuring Student Attitudes Toward Bearers of the Target Culture
Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2008
© 1978 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 149–163, April 1978
How to Cite
Cooke, M. A. (1978), A Pair of Instruments for Measuring Student Attitudes Toward Bearers of the Target Culture. Foreign Language Annals, 11: 149–163. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.1978.tb00024.x
- Issue online: 31 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!